FORUM THREADS SEARCH

Help Dinesat 11 >
Transfer data from Dinesat 9 to Dinesat 11 (Closed)

Posted: 1/6/2020 10:35 PM
  • ActualityFM
  • ID:

Hello,

How can I make a backup of Dinesat 9 to move it to version 11?

I await your response,

Thank you!

Transfer data from Dinesat 9 to Dinesat 11
Posted: 1/7/2020 2:49 AM
  • VyP Studios
  • ID:

Hi, I'm using a translator.
I want to help you and I tell you that you have 2 ways.

1.- use the "Importer" that will allow you to transfer the information from a dinesat 9 server to a dinesat 11 server, both being obviously active. Bad: this does not go beyond: The stations, the formats, the IPlay buttons or the personal lists (I think).

2.-use in database backup and restore it to the machine that has the dinesat 11 server. Bad: this preserves the database as it is with errors and everything.

* for step 2 you will need "sql management studio" corresponding to your version of sql server.

* Based on your location we may understand each other in Spanish, otherwise I hope that the google translator does not change the meaning of the ideas.

Dinesat 12 Visual v4.2.0.483 USB / Windows 10 Pro x64 / i7-7700 16GB Ram / GTX1050TI 4G / M-Audio Delta 1010LT
Posted: 1/7/2020 2:49 AM
  • VyP Studios
  • ID:

Hi, I'm using a translator.
I want to help you and I tell you that you have 2 ways.

1.- use the "Importer" that will allow you to transfer the information from a dinesat 9 server to a dinesat 11 server, both being obviously active. Bad: this does not go beyond: The stations, the formats, the IPlay buttons or the personal lists (I think).

2.-use in database backup and restore it to the machine that has the dinesat 11 server. Bad: this preserves the database as it is with errors and everything.

* for step 2 you will need "sql management studio" corresponding to your version of sql server.

* Based on your location we may understand each other in Spanish, otherwise I hope that the google translator does not change the meaning of the ideas.

Dinesat 12 Visual v4.2.0.483 USB / Windows 10 Pro x64 / i7-7700 16GB Ram / GTX1050TI 4G / M-Audio Delta 1010LT
Posted: 6/1/2020 2:04 AM

Hola amigos, Consulta, se puede  instalar el programa, Dinesat Pro Radio 11 Trial en una laptop con windows 7, por que lo intente pero me aparece un en error con el, MySQL server. Muchas gracias por.Cualquier informcion 

bioestacionradio@gmail.com

Problemas en la instalación del Dinesat Pro Radio 11 Trial
Posted: 6/3/2020 3:30 PM
  • R.E.L.
  • ID:

Hola amigos, Consulta, se puede  instalar el programa, Dinesat Pro Radio 11 Trial en una laptop con windows 7, por que lo intente pero me aparece un en error con el, MySQL server. Muchas gracias por.Cualquier informcion 

bioestacionradio@gmail.com

- Radio Bioestacion

Dinesat Pro Radio 11 no es compatible con windows 7.
Si desea probar el Trial, por favor hagalo en Windows 10.

Si necesita ayuda adicional, no dude en abrir un nuevo hilo en el foro correspondiente:
. http://foro.dinesat.com/forum.aspx?id=1

No olvide usar el buscador del foro, con algo de suerte su problema ya fue resuelto con anterioridad:
. http://foro.dinesat.com/search.aspx

Suerte!

Dell Vostro 5590

RSS Atom